Indigestion is very common these days. The main reason for this is the urban lifestyle and modern lifestyle. In today’s world when physical labor is very rare, pleasure is also plentiful and lifestyle has become quite erratic, it is never possible for the digestive system to maintain its condition and we do not even allow it to happen.
When calamities strike the digestive system beyond its capacity, our body becomes prone to diseases like indigestion. We are first unaware of this slow progressing disease and then it settles within us in the form of indigestion. Regular and systematic treatment of Ayurveda can definitely get us out of this disease. We need to know about the causes, symptoms etc.
Eating less, overeating, not eating on time, raw or burnt food, not eating when hungry. Eat even when you are not hungry. All these reasons cause indigestion.
Abdominal pain, bloating, frequent belching, restlessness, low fever, constipation, gas.
Different types of indigestion have been described in Ayurveda and accordingly different remedies have been given. The four types of indigestion are as follows.
In all these types, the main cause is weakened digestive fire, so the medicine which keeps the fire lit is beneficial in this. In common problems, you can treat yourself with different experiments, but if the disease is long, very chronic and the symptoms are more, then it is necessary to get treatment from a good Ayurvedic doctor. It is also more beneficial to treat the disease permanently with the advice of its specialist.
Indigestion is cured by the combination of common medicines like Hingashtak Churna, Lavanabhaskar Churna, Shankhavati etc. and many other more powerful classical Medicines of Ayurveda.
Some home remedies
- Cut the ripe pineapple into small pieces and sprinkle black pepper and saindhav on it and give it to eat.
- Cut a lemon in half, add ginger, a little asafoetida and shake it on the fire for some time, then cool it and suck it.
- Chew 10 minutes before eating, adding ginger chips, black pepper and lemon juice. Which ignites the digestive fire and gives benefit in indigestion.
- Consume ginger and jaggery or ginger and sugar.
- Boil cloves and haritaki and drink it after adding a little rock salt.
- Boil coriander and ginger. It is especially beneficial in case of mild fever and indigestion.
The medicine becomes more effective when the body is purified by Panchakarma treatment and then after take the medicines. In which…
- Vamana Karma
- Virechana karma
- And then Langhan Karma (fasting). This will be the main karma.
The light substance which ignites the fire is very helpful. Old Moong, Red Rice, Soft Radish, Garlic, Old Pumpkin, Drum stick, Parwal, Brinjal, Amla, Orange, Pomegranate, Lemon, Honey, Butter, Ghee, Buttermilk, Salt, Curd, Ginger, Asafetida, Oregano, Fenugreek, Coriander, leaves of nagarvel, boiled lightly hot water, substances having bitter, Spice and sour taste.
Stopping the movement of stool, urine and air, avoid overeating, less food, irregular food, market snacks, junk food, berries, stale foods, Opposite diet, alvi leaves, lack of Sleep etc.
You can get a consultation from the following address and timings
Dr. Nikul Patel
Mobile : +91-98250 40844 (Only For An Appointment)
WhatsApp : https://wa.me/919825040844
Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center
307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex, Above Farki Lassi
Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008
Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)
(Saturday – Sunday Closed)
Email : email@example.com
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channels
Garbh Sanskar – http://bit.ly/gbsanskar
આયુર્વેદ પ્રશ્નોત્તરી – http://bit.ly/GQAyt
हिंदी टिप्स – http://bit.ly/htipsyt
वंध्यत्व – http://bit.ly/infyt
Saral Ayurveda – http://bit.ly/ayucourse
Gujarati Talk – http://bit.ly/gtalkyt
Suvarnaprashan – http://bit.ly/sprnyt
Gujarati Tips – http://bit.ly/gtipsyt
English Tips – http://bit.ly/etipsyt
English Talk – http://bit.ly/etalkyt
हिंदी वार्तालाप – http://bit.ly/htalkyt
आयुर्वेद प्रश्नोत्तरी – http://bit.ly/hqayt
Ayurveda Que-Ans – http://bit.ly/eqayt
Whatsapp – Send ‘AYU’ Message to +91-9825040844
Telegram – Join our channels –
• Gujarati Tips – https://t.me/ayurvedaguj
• Hindi Tips – https://t.me/ayurvedahin
• English Tips – https://t.me/aurvedaeng
• Sexologist Tips – https://t.me/sexologistayu
• Facebook – http://bit.ly/fb_lifecare
• Twitter – http://bit.ly/lifecare_twit
• Instagram – http://bit.ly/atharva_insta
• Pinterest – http://bit.ly/atharva_pin
Online Appointment – https://rebrand.ly/Drnikulpatel_app
Visit Our Websites
For Ayurveda Related Information