- To understand how much to take food, first of all imagine four equal portions of stomach.
- Now you can take solid food maximum two equal parts among of four parts of stomach. Means we can take solid food in amount 50%. Remaining one part have to leave for water intake and another one fourth part is for Air Circulation.
- Often and often food intake is not fair. It affects our digestion and its impact on our health as common causes of skin diseases, rheumatism, white spots and other complex diseases.
- Three to four hours gap between the two periods of food intake is necessary.
- It is advisable to eat in such less quantity of hunger.
(Gratitude to Several Ayurveda Books)
You can get consultation from the following address and timings.
You can get a consultation from the following address and timings
Dr. Nikul Patel
Mobile : +91-98250 40844 ( do not call for free guidance)
WhatsApp : https://wa.me/919825040844
Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center
307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008
Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)
(Saturday – Sunday Closed)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Our Youtube Channels
Garbh Sanskar – http://bit.ly/gbsanskar
આયુર્વેદ પ્રશ્નોત્તરી – http://bit.ly/GQAyt
हिंदी टिप्स – http://bit.ly/htipsyt
वंध्यत्व – http://bit.ly/infyt
Saral Ayurveda – http://bit.ly/ayucourse
Gujarati Talk – http://bit.ly/gtalkyt
Suvarnaprashan – http://bit.ly/sprnyt
Gujarati Tips – http://bit.ly/gtipsyt
English Tips – http://bit.ly/etipsyt
English Talk – http://bit.ly/etalkyt
हिंदी वार्तालाप – http://bit.ly/htalkyt
आयुर्वेद प्रश्नोत्तरी – http://bit.ly/hqayt
Ayurveda Que-Ans – http://bit.ly/eqayt
Whatsapp – Send ‘AYU’ Message to +91-9825040844
Telegram – Join our channels –
• Gujarati Tips – https://t.me/ayurvedaguj
• Hindi Tips – https://t.me/ayurvedahin
• English Tips – https://t.me/aurvedaeng
• Sexologist Tips – https://t.me/sexologistayu
• Facebook – http://bit.ly/fb_lifecare
• Twitter – http://bit.ly/lifecare_twit
• Instagram – http://bit.ly/atharva_insta
• Pinterest – http://bit.ly/atharva_pin
Online Appointment – https://fb.com/book/atharvaherbalclinic
Visit Our Websites
For Ayurveda Related Information