- To understand how much to take food, first of all imagine four equal portions of stomach.
- Now you can take solid food maximum two equal parts among of four parts of stomach. Means we can take solid food in amount 50%. Remaining one part have to leave for water intake and another one fourth part is for Air Circulation.
- Often and often food intake is not fair. It affects our digestion and its impact on our health as common causes of skin diseases, rheumatism, white spots and other complex diseases.
- Three to four hours gap between the two periods of food intake is necessary.
- It is advisable to eat in such less quantity of hunger.
(Gratitude to Several Ayurveda Books)
You can get consultation from the following address and timings.
Dr. Nikul Patel
Phone : +91-79-400 80844
Mobile : +91-98250 40844 ( do not call for free guidance)
WhatsApp : https://wa.me/919825040844
Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center
307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008
Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)
(Saturday – Sunday Closed)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – Send ‘AYU’ Message to +91-9825040844
Telegram – Join our channels –
• Gujarati Tips – https://t.me/ayurvedaguj
• Hindi Tips – https://t.me/ayurvedahin
• English Tips – https://t.me/aurvedaeng
• Sexologist Tips – https://t.me/sexologistayu
• Facebook – http://bit.ly/fb_lifecare
• Twitter – http://bit.ly/lifecare_twit
• Instagram – http://bit.ly/atharva_insta
• Pinterest – http://bit.ly/atharva_pin
Online Appointment – https://fb.com/book/atharvaherbalclinic
Visit Our Websites
For Ayurveda Related Information