• Register

Share this question

Powered by Lybrate.com

Dr. Nikul Patel

Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center

307, Shalin Complex, Krishnabaug, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Guajarat India 380008.

Contact : +91-79-400 80844; +91-98250 40844;

Email : info@lifecareayurveda.com

Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (Sat - Sun Off)

Free Ayurveda Tips on Your Mobile

From Dr.. Nikul Patel

Send Message as "Ayu", your Name, Location and Preferred Language on out whatsapp number +91-9825040844

Like on https://www.facebook.com/askayurveda

Follow on https://www.twitter.com/atharvaherbal

106 questions

97 answers

1 comment

4,423 users

Can not satisfy my wife from 2 years of my marriage

Dear Doctor,

Please suggest me a medicine which can increase my penis size and also provide me the solution to stay long in Sex.

My wife told me that she is never satisfied with the sex in our two year married life.

Please save my married life and suggest me. I am living in Mumbai so may be I am not able to come in ahmedabad.

Please suggest me and give me your account no. if i will get some benefit from your suggestions then I will pay for it.

asked in Premature Ejaculation by annonymus
edited by admin
Q 32 A 0 C 0

1 Answer

Best answer


Have A Spiritual Day!!

Welcome to LifeCareAyurveda powered by Dr. Nikul Patel

As per your complain about to not satisfy your wife in sexual relationship.

Its not depends on the length of penis, but surely it depends on how much stay on while erection and what are you doing to satisfy your wife..

There are too many things in it.. Surely I am prescribing you medicines which can make you helpful; but also you should have to take care about the following things..

1.       Do not make hurry in sex

2.       Make your sexual life more spicy with foreplay and change mood in bedroom in some intervals.

3.       Change timings and places for sexual relationship.

4.       Try to find out how your wife being more exited, while kissing, sucking, rubbing all the ways...

5.       Do not insert before getting excitement your wife.

6.       Also you can try another way of sex like oral sex while foreplay.

7.       Can touch and rub gently to the clitoris while intercourse to make her exited speedily and making her more satisfy.

8.       Take care of her and also you can get and make exited with different clothes and acts.

9.       You can try to find out her choice and desire by watching sexy movies together.

Also You should have to start these medicine

Penis length can improved after long treatment only while erection Not in normal position.

1.       Kamini vidravan ras 1 tab twice a day with milk

2.       Jatifaladi tab (Stambhak) 2 tabs twice a day

3.       Vrushya tablet 2 tabs twice a day

4.       Shreeparnyadi tail for massage once a day for 5 minutes.

5.       Chandraprabha Vati   tabs twice a day

You can reply if you have more confusion or you want to share anything about your problem

This is a brief, free answer. In case you need an immediate, more detailed response to your question and any follow-ups you may have to use our online paid consulting Services.

To get pure and result oriented medicines you can also order and can get it via courier to your address. Please email for this service..


Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant 

Phone : +91-79-400 80844
Mobile : +91-98250 40844 ( do not call for free guidance)

Atharva Ayurveda Clinic and Panchkarma Center
307, Third Floor, Shalin Complex,
Krishnabaug, Maninagar,
Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008
Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)
(Saturday – Sunday Closed)
Email : info@lifecareayurveda.com
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/askayurveda
Twitter : https://twitter.com/atharvaherbal
Whatsapp : +91-9825040844


For Free Ayurveda Tips
send AYU to whatsapp no. +91-9825040844


Visit Our Websites
For Ayurveda Related Information

answered by admin
edited by admin

Related questions

Disclaimer : All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions.