1. From When Have to Start Royal Suvarnaprashan?
As per Ayurveda Suvarnaprashan concept we can start from the First day of Birth. If the Baby is normal can start the same day after 2-3 hours of Birth. If Baby have any problem while delivery or have not normal delivery or Development, You should have to contact Dr. Nikul Patel before starting it.
2. Till what age Royal Suvarnaprashan can give?
As per Ayurveda Suvarnaprashan Concept we can continue Royal Suvarnaprashan till the age of 12 of child. After that we can ask for alternate medicines in refrrence of imporving Immunity and memory boosting too.
3. Do Royal Suvarnaprashan Have any side effects?
Royal Suvarnrprashan contains herbs, ghee, honey and Pure Gold and also it is made at our own manufacturing unit with specific care. So that it never makes any side effects; even if we are giving to the new born baby.
4. Its enough as we are giving Royal Suvarnaprashan only on Pushya Naxtra days from our near by camp or Hospital?
As per the refrence of "Kashyap Smahita" (a text book of paediatrics in Ayurveda). Suvarnaprashan have to made on Pushya naxtra days and then after it has to give on daily basis. If we want to get full benefits which described in the reference of Suvarnaprashan as to improve Immunity,. memory boosting, Digestion correction and improving physical ane mental health of the child; Should have to give on everyday dosage constant and minimum six months.
Camp and other institues are giving Suvarnaprashan on Pushya naxtra Days only for making awarenss about the cvoncept of Ayurveda, but to get full bebefits, it have to give everyday.
5. How to Order Suvarnaprashan?
In our center every New packs are made on every Pushya Naxtra days, So if wny one want to order Suvarnaprashan for their children; they must have to order before the pushya naxtra days.
Please refere the Next Pushya naxtra days from the link as below;
Most of we pllaned as we can give Suvarnaprashan any tiem. but sometimes we do not have enough packs, then you have to wait for the next Pushya naxtra days.
Its needed to make full advance payment for confirm order and it will dispatch first come first basis.
We are sending Suvarnaprashan all over world by courier.
6. Can we Continue after this one pack of Six month dosage? at which age we can continue?
Sure. After the First six month dosage, you can continue "Suvarnaprashan" to your child and You can continue it till the age of 12 (twelve).
7. Can we give one pack to more than one children from the same pack?
Ideally have to order seperately for each child, If we are giiving seperately; child can get proper dosage and full value of it. although, if you want to give from one pack, you can order one pack for all.
8. Do we need to come to your center with our child for Suvarnarpashan?
There is no need to come at our center with your baby. Only you have to order or you can bring it with any person. If you are living nearby area; its really pleasent if you can come here. I do not recommand to come with baby if the baby is less than three months.
9. What is the cost for the pack?
10. Have you any branch at another place?
There is not any Branch of Us in any place of World. So you should have to contact only our adress as below.. and there is no need of any other branches as you can order from our ahmedabad center.
Dr. Nikul Patel
6 (Celler) J. L. Complex, Jawahar chawk cross road,
Maninagar, Ahmedabad (Gujarat); India – 380008
Timings : 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (IST)
(Saturday – Sunday Closed)
Mob : +91-9825040844; +91-8000277517 Phone : +91-79-25465125 (10 am to 6 pm IST – Mon to Fri)
web : www.lifecareayurveda.com
skype : atharvaherbal
11. How can we make payment?
There are multiple way to make payment of Suvarnaprashan.
1. Cash Payment or Net Transfer to my SBI bank account
My Bank details are as :
Bank : State Bank of India
Account Name : Nikul Patel
Branch : Station Road, Maninagar
Account Number : 20081634807
Account Type : Saving
MICR Code : 380002109
IFSC Code : SBIN0011788
2. Transfer with using mobile banking;
For Mobile Banking
MMID Code : 9007965
mobile no : 9825040844
3. Transfer with using Paypal account if you are out side of India
4. Sending Cheque :
You can send multi city cheque on the name of "Atharva Ayurveda Clinic" to my postal adress as given previously.
5. Send money with western union / moneygram or another money transfter services if you are outside from India.
12. How to preserve the Suvarnaprashan?
There is no need to keep suvarnaprashan in cold place. You should have to keep at normal room temperature.
13. Can we give to our child if any medicines are already continue?
Suvarnaprashan be given with any current medication and also if child get any illness condition, there is no need to stop while illness or another mediicines.
14. When have to order as I am already preganant and I wish to start from the first day of Birth of my Child?
Suvarnaprashan can give from the first day of the birth of baby. So, that if someone is pregnant now, she has to order nearby completing of eighth month of pregnancy.
15. What are tha contains in Royal Suvarnaprashan?
Suvarnaprashan Contains abstract form of herbs which guided in Kashyap Samhita are as,;
Brahmi,Shankhpushpi, Harde, Chitrak, Vacha, Shatpushpa, Shatavari, Bala, Manjistha, Arjun, Danti, Nasottar, Honey, Suvarnabhasma, Suvarna leaves, Baheda,,Amla, Ashwagandha
16. How much quantity in Suvarnaprashan Pack?
One bottle of Suvaraprashan of six month dosages contains approx. 100 grams of weight.
You can read more Articles on Suvarnaprashan
Dr. Nikul Patel